
Well, I guess I didn't draw this, but I did help make it :) Any guesses? I thought I better blog about baby DuRee before too many rumors spread. I'm due Jan.4th and I'm 3 months. Yesterday I finally got an ultrasound to confirm and I was shocked how far a long I am. We were thinking end of Feb. or something. Now Braydan is hoping I have it New Years Eve for the tax break. I told him if I do I get to spend it ALL on baby :) We're really excited (now that I'm past the shock) and am grateful that we'll have two so close (23 months). I might loose my mind in the process, but it will be fun. Alisha is gonna come live with us from Jan.-Apr. and that will be a HUGE blessing. I might not let her leave! jk. I'm due also right when my brother comes home from his mission. Bummer. But it's also my Mom's b-day the 6th. It will be crazy times. Well, sorry if I didn't tell some of you in person. I'm still working on calling my family! (Dad you need to answer the phone!!!)
16 comments:
I am so happy for you!!! Kaleb needs a little sister/brother =)! Congratulations!!!!!!
Oh I am so excited for you guys. Kaleb and this one will be the same distance apart as ours, so funny! I couldn't have been more surprised, I wasn't sure what you're plans were, this is awesome! My dad was bummed I didn't make it for the tax break when I Was born, but you get 18 years of tax breaks no matter when they're born, so don't be too stressed about it:-)
So exciting! Congratulations!
i love it i love it. and i i did't know i was only staying til april, thats news to me. but whatever floats your boat momma :) go eat now girly
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited! Dont worry Helena accidently told me! Sucky time of the year to have a baby though! I am so excited to see you soon!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe it!! Congrats!!! That is so awesome!!!
That is so exciting Jessica, congratulations! I will have to tell Matthew. We want our kids either 2 or 3 years apart. WE probably won't start trying again until fall or maybe winter, unless of course the Lord has different plans for us! ARe you going to find out the sex? WE are awaiting the arrival of Michael and Lizabeth's little one in September and they are waiting to find out the sex. Anyways congrats again and I am so excited for you! I am sure Kaleb will be a great big brother and helper!
Congratulations! That is so exciting, and good that Alisha will be there to help! Hope you are feeling well.
Hey!! congrats! I can't wait till we can make that announcement. Hey do you remember the funks? They are moving up that way and I don't remember where you are exactly. She says it would be nice to have a friend. I think they are looking in the seattle area.... let me know and perhaps send your # if you don't mind them getting in touch with ya'll!
Congrats my little Jess!!! Power to ya though. I couldn't do it. Have you gotten sick like the first time?
Yea I am so happy for the both of you thought it would be soon.
I come back from the Philippines and so much has happened! Wow, I'm so excited for you guys! Can Alisha come stay with us after you? How much does she charge?
Steph
p.s. What is the date on your posts? Just wondering how behind I am on the scoops!
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. You and Ashley both doing the 23 month thing. I don't know about that.
Congratulations! I'm excited to come help and watch Kaleb while you are busy with baby. Can I stay until April? jk Braydan would die! love you! mom
How wonderful Jess! Congratulations!!
Jess that is so awesome!!! Holy crap!!! that is so totally awesome!
Post a Comment